Brio is just like ice cream, but think of it as a healthy snack…and a nutritionally smart ice cream dessert.
• As a delicious snack, there is more to Brio than its creamy texture. Brio packs an all-natural, nutritious punch into a fun ice cream dessert to provide sustaining nutrition, thanks its commitment to only using the highest quality, non GMO ingredients.
• Brio is low glycemic, and will never use artificial sweeteners, corn syrups or sugar alcohols. Brio only uses all-natural, non-GMO, non-corn pure fructose and organic dried cane syrup and organic agave syrup. It contains less sugar (only 17-19 grams per 4 fl. oz. serving size) than many yogurts and ice creams.
• Brio has a careful balance of omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, using non-GMO and non-solvent extracted canola oil (omega 3) and high-oleic sunflower oil (omega 6-9). Organic virgin coconut oil and rBST-free ghee are smartly added (only 3 g of saturated fat/ serving) for sustained energy and immune support.
• Its 2 grams of fiber contain important prebiotics to help stimulate healthy digestion.
• Brio is gluten free and only uses rBST-free whole milk.
• With 24 essential vitamins and minerals including iron, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, all of the B vitamins and vitamin C, in addition to being a good source of protein, Brio packs a nutritional punch.
• Its single serve 4 fluid ounce size makes it easy to grab and go, manage calories and portion control. For families, Brio is also available in a “small” pint (14-fluid ounce containers).
• Brio is uniquely adaptable. For those watching their calories, Brio is a “nourishing indulgence.” It is formulated to minimize blood sugar impact. It has 2X - 3X less fat, 4X – 5X less cholesterol and 40% fewer calories (160 to 170 calories) than many ice creams.
And for those looking for high value nutrition and calories, Brio offers, ounce for ounce, more complete and balanced nutritional value than any meal supplement or nutritional shake that we know of.