Purple Door Six Pack:
Included in this six pack:
- Vanilla - The godfather of all flavors. None have come before it. You can't have a superb ice cream shop without it. Pure. Balanced. Simple. Classic. Superb. Enjoy.
- The mint in this flavor will catch you at the beginning and linger until the
end. Add dark chocolate pieces from local Masterson Chocolate, and this may be
the best mint chip ice cream you have ever tasted.
- Espresso - This ain't your regular coffee ice cream in either flavor or color. This full-bodied espresso flavor is compliments of our neighbors, Anodyne Coffee Roasters.
- Malted Chocolate Chocolate Chunk - Our malted dark chocolate ice cream twirled with dark chocolate chunks
Green Tea - Raspberry Green Tea Rishi Tea's Raspberry Green Tea + Purple Door
Ice Cream = Unexpected Marriage. This flavor has quickly become one of our best
- Chocolate - A perfect balance of sweet and dark. So incredibly rich, one spoonful is all you need...but you won't stop there.
Purple Door Ice Cream is Milwaukee's
super-premium, hand-crafted artisan ice cream.
Purple Door Ice Cream is owned and operated by Lauren and Steve Schultz.
Two educators for over 18 years combined, Lauren and Steve have taken their
love for creativity, learning and forward thinking from the classroom to the
kitchen. Both are passionate about creating a quality, delicious product while
supporting the community and respecting the earth.
Purple Door ice cream uses quality and
local ingredients in the making of product. Purple Door's super-premium, 14%
butterfat ice cream uses milk and cream from Wisconsin dairies. The flavor
combinations span from "the classics" to "are you kidding
me?". Flavor ingredients include top-of-the-line cocoas, liquers, coffee
beans, teas, spices, and fresh and seasonal fruits. Lauren and Steve love
creating new flavors and sourcing the best quality local ingredients for their
ice cream because, "We love ice cream and want you to love our ice cream
too!" Every batch of Purple Door ice cream is hand-crafted in small batches
and taste-tested for balance, accuracy and depth.